No events listed.
Look at Awsworth Village Hall and you will find:
• A quiet, attractive village setting, rich in local history
• A convenient location just 3 miles from junction 26 of the M1, 1.5 miles from Kimberley and 3 miles from Eastwood
• A modern village hall with a large hall for parties and events and a smaller meeting room
• A well equipped kitchen and a fully licenced bar
• Spacious grounds, with a large recreation ground at the back
• Skate Board ramps, BMX trial area, Multi Use Games Area and a newly refurbished children’s play area
• Extensive car parking
Above all, you will gain an impression of peace and tranquillity and a community that values village life as it used to be lived.